Green Bay’s Neville Public Museum is a general museum of art, history and science, accredited by the American Association of Museums.
We partnered with the Neville to develop the brand style guide and graphics for their Agriculture to Tavern Culture: The Art History and Science of Beer exhibit. For this exhibit, the Neville Public Museum tapped into one of Wisconsin’s celebrated identities – beer. The Agriculture to Tavern Culture exhibit invited patrons on a fermented voyage from grain to glass, to celebrate the art, history and science of beer.
WINNER: American Advertising Federation ADDY® Award
We’ve also partnered with the Neville to develop brand style guides and graphics for many of their other exhibits including:
• Badger Boys: Northeast Wisconsin and the Civil War
• 1812: The War That Made Wisconsin American
• A Century of Discovery: Creating a Community Legacy
• Who Are the Hmong?
• Touchdown! Green Bay Packers Hall of Fame at the Neville Public Museum
• Blip! Ping! Zap! The Golden Age of Video Arcade Games
• A World At War: 100th Commemoration of the Start of World War I
Print Graphic Design Services: Exhibit graphics design, brand style guide design.
Please call us at 920.737.9456, email email@example.com, or fill out the form below: