Green Bay’s Neville Public Museum is a general museum of art, history and science, accredited by the American Association of Museums.
We partnered with the Neville to develop the brand style guide and graphics for their 1812: The War That Made Wisconsin American exhibit. This exhibit’s graphics included a detailed map of the Colonial Wars Principal Campaigns, timeline, titles, and an interactive trivia installation.
We’ve also partnered with the Neville to develop brand style guides and graphics for many of their other exhibits including:
• Agriculture to Tavern Culture: The Art History and Science of Beer
• Badger Boys: Northeast Wisconsin and the Civil War
• A Century of Discovery: Creating a Community Legacy
• Who Are the Hmong?
• Touchdown! Green Bay Packers Hall of Fame at the Neville Public Museum
• Blip! Ping! Zap! The Golden Age of Video Arcade Games
• A World At War: 100th Commemoration of the Start of World War I
Print Graphic Design Services: Exhibit graphics design, brand style guide design.
Please call us at 920.737.9456, email email@example.com, or fill out the form below: